1 USER'S INFORMATION TO BE COLLECTED
For purposes of this Policy, "User's Information" means information that identifies user's history of actions on Services and other information created or accumulated in relation to user or user's devices, which shall be collected by Company pursuant to this Policy. Depending on the method of collection, the User's Information that we may collect for a user to use the Services includes:
information provided by the user, including
- user name;
- e-mail address;
- date of birth;
- other information entered by the user in to such form as specified by Company:
information provided from services outside the Services to the extent that the user permits for use with the Services
Company may collect the following information from services outside the Services, including but not limited to social network services (Twitter etc.), to the extent the user permits for use with the Services at that time:
- ID used by the user for such outside service; and
- other information that the user has authorized the other service provider to disclose through its privacy settings in such outside service:
information collected by the Company for the use by the user of the Services
The Company may collect information upon access to or use of the Services, including:
- terminal information;
- log information;
- cookies and anonymous ID; and
- location information.
2 PURPOSE OF USE
The User's Information may be used for the purposes as provided below:
- provision, maintenance, protection. And improvement of the Services, including but not limited to acceptance of registration for the Services, identification of individuals;
- guidance or response to inquiries relating to the Services;
- addressing a violation of rules, regulations or policies relating to the Services (the "Rules");
- notice of any modification to the Rules;
- creating statistical data relating to the Services, in a form that cannot identify an individual;
- delivering or displaying advertisements of the Company or third parties;
- other marketing; and
- other purposes incidental to the foregoing
3 METHOD OF DISCONTINUANCE OF THE USE
If the user specifies a certain setting, the user is entitled to require Company to, and Company shall immediately discontinue the use of any or all of the User Information, in accordance with such rules as may be from time to time prescribed by Company. Depending on the item of the User Information, if such collection or use is required for the Services, Company may not be able to discontinue such collection unless the user withdraws from the Services pursuant to the procedures as determined by Company.
4 INFORMATION COLLECTION MODULES
In order to distribute targeted advertisements using the User's Information, the following information collection module is incorporated into the Services. Thus, the Company provides the User's Information to the provider of such information collection module in accordance with the following:
- Name of Information Collection Module: Google Analytics
- Provider of Information Collection Module: Google, Inc.
- Items of User's Information to be Provided: cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID, and other similar information
5 PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Unless required by the Personal Information Protection Act or other applicable laws and regulations, the Company shall not provide to any third party personal information contained in the User's Information without the prior consent of the user, unless:
- The Company authorizes such third party to handle the personal information in whole or in part to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose of the use;
- The personal information is provided through a business transfer by way of merger or other similar transactions;
- The personal information is provided to a provider of an information collection module such as Google Analytics;
- Company is required to cooperate with state or local governmental organizations or their agents to perform their duties or obligations pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, and such performance is likely to be precluded if the consent of the user must be obtained; and
- In addition to the foregoing, the Company is entitled to disclose information pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act or other applicable laws and regulations.
6 DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon request from the user to disclose its personal information under the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company shall without delay, disclose to the user such information after confirming its identity (or notify it of the non-existence of such personal information), to the extent required to do so pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations. Please note that you must pay a commission (1,000yen per application) for disclosure of personal information.
7 CORRECTION AND SUSPENSION OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If the Company is required by the user to (l) correct the content of personal information under the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act because such information is false, or (2) suspend use of personal information because such information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of the use previously made public, or has been collected in a fraudulent or otherwise illicit manner, then the Company shall, without delay, conduct an appropriate investigation after confirming the requesting party's identity, and based upon the results, correct the content or suspend the use of such personal information, and notify the party to that effect. The user shall also be notified of any determination, if applicable, not to correct or suspend the use of such information, together with the justification for such determination.
- In the event that the Company is required by the user to delete its personal information and has determined that it is necessary to accept such request, the Company shall delete such personal information confirming the requesting party's identity and shall notify the party to that effect.
- Should the Company not be obligated to correct, or suspend use of information pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations, the preceding paragraphs shall not apply.
Any suggestions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries on the handling of the User's Information must be submitted to: email@example.com
Effective: September 20, 2016